User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I smile, "I win.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I come out and sit on my bed, sighing. ``````````````````` Riley I smile even wider, watching him.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I chuckle and kiss his neck.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I take a quick shower and change into a tee shirt and sweats I found in the drawers. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I smile at him and nuzzle my nose with ...

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I smile and bite my lip before kissing his nose.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I hesitate before walking to the bathroom and locking the door. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I chuckle, setting my forehead against his. Even though we haven't known eachother... I feel like ...

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I chuckle and raise an eyebrow in challenge, kissing his cheek.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I glance at him before standing and taking my jacket off, "I-I'm taking a shower." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I smile wider when he wraps his arms around me and play ...

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I sigh again, kissing his arm in return.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I hesitate and remove my head from his lap, sitting up as well. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I scream when he sneaks up behind me and spin around, laughing.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I smile when he kisses my cheek and glance at him. I kick my feet up on the coffee table, sighing as I run a hand through my hair.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I study him before nodding. ,,,,,,,,, Riley I chuckle and hide behind a big box of foam.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val He slings an arm around my shoulders and scoots even closer. I smile and glance at him before looking back at the T.V.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I pull back, realizing what I just did, "S-Sorry." ,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I smile at him and playfully run into an alley.

    Nov 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I look back at the T.V once done, yawning.

    Nov 19, 2012


According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground.
— The Bee Movie