User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I nod and twine my hands with his, not saying anything more.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Aw. Okay bye.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa We get back to the house and I make my way back up to our room, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I glance around before focusing back on my book.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I look at him, "That comes in handy."

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa Rayah just shakes her head and leads us out, me following them. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I smile and sneak my phone out, texting him to come sneak in.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Okay. Are you gonna go to school, though?

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I get stares from other people and grow fangs again, hissing as shooing them away. They don't hesitate, doing as said.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa "What does that mean?" Rayah asks. Wow. Can't believe Jace hasn't exploded yet... ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I plop on my bed and change into pajamas, opening a book.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I glance over at him and kiss him quickly.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I look at the boy, before crossing my arms again. Rayah looks at him as well, "Stay away from my daughter." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I smile and flash to my ...

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I glance out the window, eyes opening.

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I keep my eyes on Riley in case she decides to try something and she kisses the dude quickly, "See you tommorrow. Text me. I put my contact in ...

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I keep my eyes closed, "We all have family issues."

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I see what Riley looks like and freeze, thats her? I narrow my eyes at her and my left black wing twitches again, "Riley," I greet in a mutter. ...

    Nov 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I nod, "I understand."

    Nov 20, 2012


Never forget how special this site is: the older I get, the more I realize how many lonely writers there are who have only family and maybe some friends to read their works. The fact we get free critique, nightly writing pads, free contests and unlimited interaction at *no cost* with people genuinely wanting to help, can not be overstated or overrated
— Messenger