User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I punch him uncontious before leaning back, having a black eye.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Iley I close my eyes, exausted.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    *Facepalms.*I get confused easily... Sorry. Val I get flipped over and scream, him pinning me down. I swear and knock foreheads with him, knocking him backwards.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I nod, "Okay."

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I roll my eyes, Do I seriously have to do all this by myself? I use my chi and hype up before slamming my foot into Sharps face, punching ...

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I frown, "So your leaving?"

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I raise an eyebrow, sighing, "What do you want from us, dumba*s? You too stupid to answer that question?"

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I slowly fall asleep, exausted. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I smile, "Where are you living?"

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I glance at Sharp before letting Ryder go but keeping hold of his wrist, "What do you want?"

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa She sets me on the couch, getting an ice pack. ,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I kiss his cheek, "Ight."

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val Act quick and pull Chase back, locking his hands behind his back, "Calm yourself," I whisper, not letting go and looking at Sharp, glaring at him.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I watch him, Rayah just scooping me up and flashing us out without another word. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I smile, "I don't know, yet, actually. Do you know a place?"

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I study them, throwing a shirt on and standing behind Ryder, They'll think twice after they hurt him. They'll meet me.

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Jessa I look down, "Yes, I am." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I sigh, "That sucks," I glance up at him, "But I'm moving out tomorrow," I smile, "So we can be together."

    Nov 21, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Uh...I don't know. I'll think about it. Val I nod and climb out, walking to our chairs and drying off.

    Nov 21, 2012


Every time I’ve gotten feedback that was hard to take it was usually hard to take because there was truth in it and I didn’t like that (or didn’t want to receive it). That’s not to say all harsh feedback is good or that we should be harsh for harshness’ sake, but learning to absorb truth without letting it break your inner core/break you is a lifelong skill that keeps your mind elastic and open to learning.
— soundofmind