User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Vel I sigh, sitting up, and my canines dissapear. My head grows leopard's ears and I yawn, standing as my tail whips behind me.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley "You'll get used to it," The nurse tells me, "After a day, the pain should stop." I cough, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Does Dani have a crush on Renn? Renn I ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I yawn, falling asleep. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel Someone knocks on the door and I shut up, glancing at it before pulling back.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I wake, my stomach hurting like hell. The nurse looks at me, "What's hurting you is the wings," She tells us, "One of his traits." I moan, wrapping my ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I close my eyes, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I growl again and bite his lip midkiss, keeping close.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley They do stuff to me before telling Gray that I'm pregnant with his baby but half of me and half of him. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Riley I close my eyes, "I ...

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I nod slowly, "Ok." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I smile wider, growing canines, and kiss him again.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I fall asleep, coughing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Renn "I was up until three o' clock last night," I answer.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val "I'm being forced to work," I answer. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I chuckle, "What?"

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    MCG. Magic Central Government. It's a made up agency. Why?

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I rest my head against his chest, no one answering. ,,,,,,,,,,,, Renn I sigh, "Good. I'm just...exausted."

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Bal I look up at the ceiling again, "Life sucks." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I kiss his ear, "I'm part leopard."

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Edited post in Mt.O. And no.

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Val I shake my head, "then no." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Mel I smile, "Yes."

    Nov 22, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I shrug, hearing whispers- he actually did it....she's suffering help she can handle herself...the baby is not-- I bring my hands to my ears, "Too many people talking." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ...

    Nov 22, 2012


As a former (and rather excellent) liar herself, Aru knew that, sometimes, speaking the truth felt like wrenching a thorn out of your side. But doing the opposite meant pretending it wasn't there. And that made every single step ache. It was no way to live.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality