User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Renn I set my head atop hers and keep my eyes closed.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I bite my lip, my whiskers tickling my cheeks again, "I'm not that sexy." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I change into the first one, a tight blue dress with no sleeves ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Renn I set a hand on the side of her face before pulling back again.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I chuckle, "And you are incorrect." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I smile and run in, taking out some cocktail dresses, "Your helping me pick one."

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Good, : ) And yay!

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Renn I make her look at me and kiss her again.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I smile at him, "You...have a supermodel on your lap." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I take his hand and lead him to my room, sprinting.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Renn I sigh, "Your perfect the way you are. Don't worry about it."

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel Still having a bra and underwear on, I glance at him before crawling over and sitting on his lap. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I clap, "Yay!"

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    xD Hey, stars. And aw. I'll be bored. :(

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Renn I smile back at her but don't say anything.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I smile wider and stretch, sitting up and looking around. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I sigh, "There's a party this afternoon upstairs. Everyone's going. Go with me?" I ask, "Pretty please?"

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Ok.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Renn I hesitate before kissing her lips quick.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I smile back at him and growl, flipping on my back. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I nod, "I know that now."

    Nov 23, 2012


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein