User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I sigh, the wings flapping inside me. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Renn She gives up and I turn the T.V on.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    No. : ( I haven't. I miss him.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I kiss him quickly and stand, brushing my hair. ,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I sigh, "Not good at picking out guys clothes."

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I smile, "Morning." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Renn I get home and allow my mom to give me a huge lecture of being out late.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Ok.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Alright.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I watch him, my tail disapearing and my whiskers dissapearing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I sigh, smiling, "Not a good idea."

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley He moves a hand to my stomach and I let him, looking up. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Renn I wake a couple hours later, Dani left a note on my phone. I ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I put on high heels and sit next to him, "You should get dressed." ,,,,,,,,,,, Val I nod, "Ight."

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    Wait. Nevermind. I'll just dissapear when I do.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [16]

    I'm actually heading off. Night.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I wake, my stomach not hurting anymore, and glance down at it. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Renn I wake but don't move, sighing.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I stand and nod, kissing him long and hard before pulling back and taking a cocktail dress from my bag and slipping it on, "I am." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val "What ...

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Renn I slowly fall asleep, holding her.

    Nov 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I sigh, "Whatever you say..." I think, "You going to the party today? It's in like...thirty minutes." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I smile and plop behind him, kissing his cheek before ...

    Nov 23, 2012


Irresponsibly-conceived assignments don't deserve responsibly-executed complies.
— Persistence