User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley My mom just stares at us, blinking before pinching the bridge of her nose and looking at dad.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel "Hm. I wonder what they're doing right now. Maybe just hanging out. Or other things..." I say louder. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I bring my other arm around his neck and ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I swallow and take Mariah in my arms, "She's ours," I say confidently.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel "so," I start, "Sharp is with Val right now." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I hesitate before bringing a hand to the side of his face.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley My parents stand there and I wait for them to speak.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I sigh, "C'mon." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val He keeps me still and I give up, relaxing.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I nod, standing and opening the door.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I sigh, "I'm just gonna keep talking." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I struggle and try to pull back, backing up against the wall on the other side of the bed, it ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I nod, "Yeah..." And then there's a knock at the door.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel "What did I ever do to you?" I ask, sitting infront of him. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I hesitate before doing so, staying a good foot away.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Lol. Yes.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley They say they want to come over and hang up before I can argue. I swallow and look at Gray, "They're coming."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I groan, "We're back to this?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I shut the door and lean against it, arms crossed and waiting for him to speak.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Yeah. Lol.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    All of it. Lol. You only put out one... The freak out and drama thing.

    Nov 24, 2012


Y'know, sometimes a family is a mutant superhuman clown with cartoony powers, a hyperactive shapeshifter created in a lab, the ghost of an artificially created being who only exists for exposition, a cat who is an eldritch god for some reason, and an emo guy who doesn't canonically exist
— GengarIsBestBoy