User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I fall asleep on the patio, humming. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I bite my lip again, "Why not? She's a supermodel, Sharp. She can date whoever she wants. Get whoever she ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley When he closes his eyes I close my drawers and run my finger across the wood and turning around with my hands still on the top. I sigh and ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I look up at the sky, smirking, This is a better plan. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I stand and get a beer from the mini fridge, "Mel told me that she ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I stay in the bathroom for a few minutes before changing into a short nightgown and walking back out to my drawers.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I finish my way to the pool, dipping my legs in. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I purse my lips and bite my bottom one, "I'm not answering yours until you answer ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I shake my head and glance at Mariah before walking into the bathroom, "No."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I watch him go before smirking and fixing my jacket. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I shrug, "I think the better question is...Why do you enjoy using me as your toy?"

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I hesitate before standing and walking to our room.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I don't say anything more, pursing my lips. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I look at the ceiling, "I don't. I don't like you. I'm just saying she doesn't love you. She ...

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I sit back down after and turn on the t.v.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel "I don't know," I smile. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I sigh, "You don't," I move closer, "Because you think she loves you."

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley He moves closer and I scoop Her up before setting her In a crib for a nap.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I swallow, "How should I know?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val I chuckle, "And you do?"

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [6]

    Riley I sigh, Mariah cuddling into my stomach.

    Nov 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Goddard's Home for Troubled Teens

    Mel I drop it off in our room on the way there before locking the door. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Val "She doesn't love you," I say of Mel, "She's just using you ...

    Nov 24, 2012


Some people are hourglass shaped, some people are apple shaped, some people are pear shaped, some people are even bean pole shaped, but if we’re not careful we all become banana shaped. This is your gentle posture reminder.
— Ranger