User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I follow, arms crossed insecurely over myself.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I hesitate before nodding and looking at him hesitantly.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I sigh, giving up, and stop infront of the building while taking my head in my hands.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I stay there, scared, and stand before rushing out, not even sure where I'm going before I run straight into a wall. My eyes focus before I run the ...

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I gasp and slap him, "Pervert!" I scream and the doctor runs in, "What happened? You didn't tell her anything yet did you?" Not blinking once, I breathe heavily ...

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I swallow, scared and confused, "Prove it."

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo "What?" I raise an eyebrow, "B-Boyfriend?"

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I hesitate, "How do I know you?"

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I swallow, glancing down at my stomach but don't say anything more. I look back up at him, my brown wavy hair covering one of my blue eyes.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I study him, "Why am I here?"

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I sigh, not taking it, "I don't know who I am."

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo He leaves and I lean back down, confused and scared.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I see someone walk in, "Are you the doctor?"

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I wake up hours later, my stomach wrapped up, and glance around. Confused, I swallow. Where am I?

    Mar 31, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I don't move, not one bit, and pass out completely as they get to the hospital.

    Mar 31, 2013


What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare