User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I smile back at him, Brady not liking it and wrapping his arms around me from behind once more.

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I hear Chris and turn around, Brady biting his lip and raising an eyebrow.

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo He ignores him and wraps an arm around my shoulders, my parents saying they need to go and get to a wedding.

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo My parents hug me and I hug them back, swallowing. Brady whispers back before eyeing me, "Already did, and the mirror broke from the heat," he chuckles, walking over ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I close my eyes and relax, Brady smirking and looking up at Chris.

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Brady I smile and shrug, Brady pulling me in and wrapping his arms around me from behind, "I gr you."

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo Brady glares at him before leading me outside to the pool deck and taking off his shirt. I swallow, hesitating to do the same and revealing my bikini. He ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo "Ouch. C'mon Jo, lets go swimming. It'll help with your burns," He says, standing. I hesitate before nodding, glancing at Chris, "Do you want to come?"

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo He looks at me, seeing how I'm looking at them with a pained expression. He sighs, sitting down next to me and feeling the scar on my forehead and ...

    Apr 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Her bestfriend. Jo He shakes his head, "Bullsh*t."

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I smile lightly and pull down my shirt and glance back. I see it and smile fully, "Thats adorable." Brady comes running in, tackling me in a hug, and ...

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I sit up, playing around with my wrist. I glance at his and find my name tattoed on ur along with a heart. I study him, "W-What's that?"

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I shrug and glance up at him.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I don't respond, glancing around like a lost puppy.

    Apr 1, 2013
  • Archive Re: The Fontaine Bleu

    Jo I study him, plopping on one of the lounge chairs and cuddling into myself.

    Apr 1, 2013


Grief, I’ve learned, is really just love. It’s all the love you want to give, but cannot. All that unspent love gathers up in the corners of your eyes, the lump in your throat, and in that hollow part of your chest. Grief is just love with no place to go.
— Jamie Anderson