User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I blush a little and smile wider, looking down.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I flash a small smile back.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I hesitate before taking his hand.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Ok.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I nod again, "Cool."

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I nod, "My dad has one of those."

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    xD Okay.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I smile, shrugging, "One of those Tiffany necklaces."

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Lol. Cool.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I think, "To not be controlled by my parents."

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Ok. Bye.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I watch him, studying him. I don't understand guys. They flirt with you one minute and then leave you alone the next.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay. That's good.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Make sure their good seats. Lol. You shouldn't go to a concert if you can't even see the person. Happens to me all the time and I get pissed off.

    Nov 29, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I hear soldiers outside and look up, watching them pass by the window. Sighing, I plop next to him.

    Nov 29, 2012


If you can't get out of your comfort zone, you'll never find what you're looking for. Don't make things quick and easy to feel better short term. Make a change and then you'll feel better longer term.
— Frinderman