User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Omg! are you a robot? ...Oh Eth. That was him. Sorry. He doesn't know you're a real person...

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    My boyfriend just came over and I'm showing him YWS right now because he might join. XD He says hi.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I nod and stand.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I smile, "I wanna meet your parents more. Can we go say hi to them?"

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa He wraps an arm around me and I chuckle.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Never heard that... And whenever. When do you think?

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I cuddle into him, smiling even wider.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Oh. And yeah, Will going off to war. We can do a time lapse to him getting back from it.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I smile back and run a hand through the sand.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I close my eyes and let the sun kiss my skin, sighing.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    What do you mean? I was thinking if the war grew-and grew, causing them to seperate for a long period of time, and then, they eventually meet eachother again, but ...

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I nod and close my eyes again, relaxing as I pull us down into the sand.

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I open one of my eyes, "Don't leave me."

    Dec 1, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I let him kiss my nose, smiling and kissing his back.

    Dec 1, 2012


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres