User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I glance out the window, sighing.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I watch him, smiling wider.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I smile and let him, stroking his hair back.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    That's bad luck...

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I look up at him, "Go back to sleep. You must be exausted."

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Uh...I have no idea. Lol. Straighten hair?

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I open my eyes, staying put.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Oh. Well...how are you gonna be with him if you can't talk to him?

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I wake the next morning and yawn, sitting up.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Rocky's fine just the way she is, MM. I'm not perfect either. And Rocky if you want to get attention, try talking to him about his interests. That's what I ...

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I fall asleep, sighing.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    O.o And I gtg. Game.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I smile back, kissing his arm.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I nod back and bury my face in his neck.

    Dec 3, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I shrug, "I don't think so. But we don't have to follow his rules. We're adults now."

    Dec 3, 2012


You have to write the book that wants to be written. And if the book will be too difficult for grown-ups, then you write it for children.
— Madeleine L'Engle, Author