User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I keep looking at Will as well, swallowing.

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I try not to laugh, "You uh...can't do toe touches, Jae." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie The teacher makes me tutor some guy across the room and I swallow, "Do I have ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa They let me breathe for a while, him walking to his boss and asking what to do.

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    I always forget Jackie's part, but remember right after I post. -,- Edited.

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I change, tying the shirt so it's tight on my stomach, and walk out. I sit next to Jace in our squad lines, reading the board in the gym. ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I still don't say anything, them cornering me, "Tell me now." I shake my head and they twist my wrist, 'causing me to scream a little, "What about now?" ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah We get to the locker rooms and I kiss him quickly before walking into the girls', my books back in my hands, and change. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I bite my ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa He slaps me and I gasp, keeping my mouth shut still. " Where is he? " He asks again, his voice harder.

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod and follow him to P.E. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile, glancing at him, "Yeah. She just ticks me off."

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod, flashing a smile, "Yeah. She wouldn't hurt me." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie Getting to math, I sit down in the front and lean back in my chair before taking ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa A man crouches before me, taking out the cloth from my mouth, "Where's your brother?" Luke? I swallow, not responding.

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah Jackie glances back at Nic, kissing his cheek in greeting, before looking back at me, "She's being difficult." "Me?" I smirk, arms crossed. She nods and I stick my ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I look away, glancing around.

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I lead Jackie into school, her books kept securely against her chest as she glances around. I turn to her, walking backwards infront of her. My tight skinny jeans ...

    Dec 4, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Early America

    Isa I make eye contact with him again, my eyes watering.

    Dec 4, 2012


By the sweat of your brow you will eat your food until you return to the ground, since from it you were taken; for dust you are and to dust you will return.
— Genesis 3:19