User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Oh. That's easy.

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod and lead him out. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I nod slowly, finding that he's not wearing the same clothes, before shaking it off.

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay. Will you be back later?

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I check my phone, "Jackie is going." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I jump when I see Nic and flash a smile, "Oh hi. Thought you weren't coming."

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I think, "Watch the game. I don't know. Nic might be going." I throw my uniform on, just putting it over my shorts and tanktop. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I get ...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I find my uniform, "You can come if you want." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I change into shorts and a tee shirt before heading out.

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Lol. Okay then. My brother wanted me to help him with his homework. Back now.

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod, kissing the top of his head, "Yeah." ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Jackie I smile and nod, waving before dissapearing into my room.

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I check the time before swearing and sitting up, "I have a game tonight. Have to get ready." `````````````````` Jackie I nod and kiss him quickly before heading upstairs, ...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    That's better then getting punished for when you didn't do anything...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Hm. What if at the football game it happens? Lol. Lucky.

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I keep my face in his neck when he does, smiling. ``````````````` Jackie I smirk, sitting up a little, but remember something. f*ck! I have the game... I swallow, ...

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    My mom is always in a mad mood. It's annoying. And when are you gonna bring in the twin?

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod, "Carry me." ````````````````````````````````````````` Jackie I bite my lip again and smile at him, "Whucha wanna do?

    Dec 5, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    EXACTLY.

    Dec 5, 2012


"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
— Dr. Seuss