User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I study him before nodding and closing my eyes.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I think, and kiss him back, "Only of you want me to have one."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod again, "Yes."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod, "They'd just be jealous."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I think, "No one knows. She won't tell. She doesn't even have a boyfriend."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle, "Awkward? The head cheerleader is pregnant...and the assistant captian got plastic surgery and now her face is..." I bite my lip, "Rearranged."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I clear my throat awkwardly, "Feburary...your birthday was last month. Mine was two weeks ago..."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I freeze, pulling away, "Uh...Jae, I am eighteen..."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod and smile, "Just a few more months."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I roll him over and wrap my arms around his neck, "Yes. A million times yes."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I rest my face in his neck, sure, "Yes."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I study him before getting emotional and nodding, wiping the bridges of my eyes as I chuckle and nod.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and look up at him, kissing him quickly, "I-I don't know what to say."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I swallow and my heart flutters, "Y-You wanna marry me?"

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I keep my eyes closed, "What do you mean?"

    Dec 6, 2012


Dogs love their friends and bite their enemies, quite unlike people, who are incapable of pure love and always have to mix love and hate.
— Sigmund Freud