User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I sigh, "Just tell me."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I shrug, "Whatever you want to."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    xD I have no idea.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I smile, watching him.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I chuckle at him, biting my lip.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay. And there's a girl...plucking her eyebrows in class...

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I smile, shrugging.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    XD. And I'm here until 4:00.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Ok.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I study him, "Uh...we did that for like an hour, and your pouting..." I chuckle.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I smile wider and sigh, pulling back.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    And the party goes until I might be a little uh...crazy the next day.

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I smile and set a hand on the side of his face, "People."

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Oh yeah! I have Color Guard today (going to be so confused...) and I also have a Christmas party at my friend's house on Saterday around 7:00. Might check in ...

    Dec 6, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I smile, kissing him, "Ray's gonna walk in on us... And she'll freak out."

    Dec 6, 2012


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin