User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Unfortunately; Fortunately

    Fortunately It stoped raining.

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Randomosity Re: Match Maker

    Me and MilknCookies. She is an awsome writter. and so am I! ~Pixie2~

    Apr 6, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Godess Kram and my heaven

    this is my story, I worked so hard on it and I really hope you like it!Please relpy and give me tips! ~Pixie2~

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Godess Kram and my heaven

    I am Lori May. I was born on September 3rd 1942 in Atlanta, Goregia. I made a promise to my dad I would never speak of the night. the night ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Science-Fiction Short Stories Re: A Deadly Game

    I really like it. I think that you had no mistakes in grammar, but you are always a true writter. (I would guess, based on this story.)Great job!!! ~ PIxie2~

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Chaze- Chapter 2

    Hi this is Pixie2. I think you had a pretty good start but, Smetimes I did not know who was speaking. Next time mabey you have to write the name ...

    Apr 5, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Spring

    I love the title so much and i love that. The title gives me an idea of the passage. Great job. ~pixie2~

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hopes

    Also I loved your name for the poem iot really gave me goosebups, Thats why I wnated to read it! ~Pixie2~

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Hopes

    The first line I think had something spelled wrong but, overall it was great. I loved it so much! ~ Pixie2~

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Other Poetry Re: Rain

    This gave me an idea of whats going on. I love how you felt you wanted to write it and you did. A true writer does not just write somthing ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Friends, Dreams and Training (Chapter 2)

    Very exaustic, but it kept me up! It was interesting and seemed real, or is it real? I loved it an I hope that other people will enjoy it as ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Colorful

    It made me want to be in the setting! Great job and keep up the good work! ~Pixie2~

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Narrative Poetry Re: Ternimal 'Sease

    love the idea of the passage but, next time hold off on the Mommys! ~Pixie2~

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: DELETED.

    I love the way you start the story, Gives me an idea of whats going on and I love to see that in writting.Also what I liked is you are ...

    Apr 4, 2011
  • Lyric Poetry Re: I'm a castle

    I like the topic, And I know what you are trying to say but, You need more detail and feedback of what is going on. The perspective of the poem ...

    Apr 4, 2011


This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill