User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "What is it?" I asked smiling. I felt bad. He wa sos worried and I like couldn't do anything. I hugged him.

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [4]

    10/10 thats adorable!

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: Questions Game

    Selene- It would probrably be a poision bottle or something. And it would be green. I love green

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "I didn't." I smiled " were you Really trying to flirt with me?" I said laughing.

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I grabbed his hand. "It'll be okay." I said smiling. He looked at me and smiled back

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    He has an awsome personality. He makes me laugh. "I thought you were gunna get killed right there," I said shaking my head. He looked at me and raised an ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I nodded my head. He seemed scared or something. My eyes turned purple. "you alright?" i asked.

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I smiled at Him. Ha what a show off. :) I laughed my head off. I went and sat back at the table.

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I went over to the big man. "leave him alone alright?" he shook his head. I flipped him and he landed on the wood. "now!" i said pointing to the ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I got really scared and hid behind him.

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    I see the man walk in. Who is he? I walked over. "who is he?" i asked

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    Um I was scared, I got up from the chair and went over to the armored man. They were arguing. Loudly. "Alright, whats going on here?" i asked the guy ...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: What would happen if?

    Selene- I would probrably kill myself. Lol If you were to go to another city/state wht would you do there?

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: RP your character here!

    "um...I don't care." I said as I walked off the stool and got another drink. Zane looked at Rallegor. I could tell he was mad...

    Feb 2, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "That your annoyed of the people that keep staring at me." I looke at him. He stared into my eyes. I started laughing.

    Feb 2, 2012


You must never give into despair. Allow yourself to slip down that road, and you surrender to your lowest instincts. In the darkest times, hope is something you give yourself. That is the meaning of inner strength.
— Uncle Iroh