User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Nah, more than that. Probrably about 4." I smiled. "I've never been a Good girl , haha."

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Oh got in a fight at school, got kicked out, stole my parents car and now my parents,school, and police are after me." I said grinning.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I look at the door too. I turned back to look at Jace, As I smiled.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    I know! So you are either Christain or an evil vampire? Awwsomme... :)

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    I got back up and healed myself. Next thing I knew Mercury was right next to me. "What is this about?" I asked.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Assassin's School (Started, but still Accepting)

    We send a applictation into you by PM? Because I want to reserve a spot for a female assassin.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Ohhh cool :) I can't wait to start :D

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    I Pushed the robot thingy aside, as I took out my gun and started shooting it, Nothing Happened, so instead I got my Knife and cut off its arm, "Leave ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    I looked at the guy. I didn't know what to say. SO, I did what I had to. I broke it up. I put my arms between them, trying to ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Art & Photography Re: Brush testing

    Haha, Amazing, really. Its so my type. I love it! Those words though... um... Yeah I read it in the creepy way..with the background and everything It just looks, a ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    TheDarkLord.... Oh yeah!

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Vampires or Werewolves?

    VAMPIRES! Thats all! END. Vampires can have powers! Unlike, DOGS.

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    Dean still has feelings for me but I just think he wants to get another girl jealous or somethings. No, Not going to happen. He puts his arm around me. ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    "And whose this?" He asked taking a deep stare at Mercury. "Just beat it Dean." I said. I sent a mind message to mercury, its pretty cool that i can ...

    Feb 13, 2012
  • Archive Re: Post your pics!

    Okay heres Lola- In the story, the other main character is Dean (I know its Justin bieber but thats how I picture him.)

    Feb 13, 2012


If I were a girl in a book, this would all be so easy.
— Jo March