User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I shrug, kissing his cheek, "Whatever you want."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Just playing Ray for a while. Rayah I smile, nodding.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I study him as well. ,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I nod and wrap my arms around his neck, "All ours."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I shrug, "Just chill." ,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile at him and look back at him, "Love you too."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I let him, sighing. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Fixed it. Lol. Rayah I nod, "Hot tub...pool... And view of the ocean."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I nod before kissing his forehead. ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I lead him to a certain door and lead him through this hallway, and to another door to the right. It ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I smile, "S'True." ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I raise an eyebrow, "You think this is all?" I smile.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I smile, "I always win." ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I follow him, smiling as I bite my lip.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I nod, "You are." ,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I get him there and go through the entrance, before telling him he can open his eyes to see the bathroom.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I kiss his nose, "Your perfect." ,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile even wider and nod, leading him to the bathroom, "This is my favorite part. Close your eyes."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    What about now? Jackie I kiss him back and sigh. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile, "I used to always love coming here."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I smiles wider, "Love you too." ,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I jump in exitement, showing him the bedroom , "This would be ours."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I study him, "What?" ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile wider and kiss him quickly, "Thats the best part. It's all free. Already paid for." I bite my lip, "I wanna ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie I open one of my eyes, glancing down at him playfully. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I walk in, sighing and smiling as I close the door behind us. Red curtains drape ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Jackie He looks at me but I keep my eyes closed, happy. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Rayah I smile and lead him to it, taking out my keys and finding the one for ...

    Dec 8, 2012


The true adventurer goes forth aimless and uncalculating to meet and greet unknown fate.
— O. Henry (William Sydney Porter)