User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Yeah... BIG difference." I smiled. I took a glance at my brother, he was still there. Good.

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I tied both his hand and feet. " Im going to keep you there until you say you will leave me alone." I walked back over to Jace and looked ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    I remembered what the robot was thinking, I can read minds. "And you have a wife?!" I asked agrily. Mercury looked at me nervously. "And you were Hitting on me? ...

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "This, is my brother..." I said trying to hold him back. He got out of it. I grabbed his arm and flipped him, then I pinned him on the ground.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    He shook his head, so I did what I had to. I brought him to the counter, bent him over and put the gun to his neck, "Are you going ...

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    A guy walked into the tavern... "oh shit." I put my hood over my head. "Speaking of people who want to kill me.." I got up to him. "what're you ...

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Assassin's School (Started, but still Accepting)

    Do I have to post an application as a assasin!

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Im not really from anywhere." I said grinning. "I'm always moving around." I take another sip of my drink. "Its overhelming having everyone after me."

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Yeah." I said shaking of the saddness. Then I smiled and said, "So, where you from?" I asked.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "We got in a fight...tried to kill me, I was only trying to be a good sister." I said picturing my brother in my head.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I shrugged. "never know... My brother did that to me, I um... Never mind" I said frowing.

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Assassin's School (Started, but still Accepting)

    Okay, so I fill out an application here?

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Awzom cant wait to start

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Ah..don't get your hopes up." I said taking a drink. "Most times, they just say that to get you to leave them alone."

    Feb 14, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "What've you done?" I asked staring at him.

    Feb 14, 2012


Every empire tells itself and the world that it is unlike all other empires.
— Edward Said