User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The New Infinity (open/ not started)

    Name: Damia/ Real name: Melanie Colon Alliance: (Are you a hero or a villain, a member of the Justice League or of the Legion of Doom, or a New God ...

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    "Alright. Easy." I said shrugging. I broke the ice and Started kicking ones face off. "I'm The daughter of Athena. I Think I can hadel these people." I Laughed as ...

    Feb 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    My jaw dropped..." Uh-um... People that have REALLY big power and live in mount olympus.They each have a special power, nature, thunder,war etc. mine is war." I laughed. "How do ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Sci-fi Nightclub

    I frowned And looked frustrated at Dean. "Dont start..." I said as he was about to say something. "C'mon baby, just chill and lets get together? Aight?" I rolled my ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    "Its fine." I smiled. "Its my job." I looked at Thrern once more.

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    "Hello, my names Selene. I'm a vampire/goddess, Athenas daughter." I smiled. "I feel like I've seen you before, In mount olympus?" I asked.

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    I form a fireball between my fingers and start playing with it. I dropped it oops! It lit the floor on fire, I froze it them broke it. I looked ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Assassin's School (Started, but still Accepting)

    Shyla walked into the school with her knife connected to her belt, black boots, and a hoodie. Her bleach blonde hair would move swiftly along as she waked. She was ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sral's Saloon

    I laughed as I remembered the thought of my last boyfriend when I was "Normal" best year. But then when... I stepped into that cave, it all changed, I gained ...

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mad Hatter's Mountain Tavern and Inn

    I look flirtaciously at Thrern, as I walk back over to the bar and order a drink. I smile as I remember the thoughts of the fight.

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Assassin's School (Started, but still Accepting)

    Ahhh okay I get it thx :)

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Scarrdragon Academy (accepting)

    "wow." I said staring at Aqua. "Thats impressive."

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Dude! Great Job!" I high fived him. "Ive never seen anyone thats got the guts thats sixteen like me to actually do that much harm!" i smiled.

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Hurt someone?" I asked concerned. "And how old are you? To be worrying about this stuff? Its not that bad."

    Feb 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "i've been near MILLIONS." I said laughing. "What did you do wrong... To make you not good anymore?"

    Feb 15, 2012


The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.
— Alvin Toffler