User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay. Night.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I flash a small smile back, rubbing my eyes, "Morning."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah Something lightly presses against my forehead and I slowly wake, fluttering my eyes open and yawning.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah Someone crawls in beside me again, wrapping an arm around my stomach, and I nuzzle my face in their chest subcontiously.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I stir in my sleep, cuddling with a pillow to take Jace's place.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile wider and run a hand through his hair, keeping layed down. ***FADEOUT*** Time lapse: 3hours

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle at him and bite his back, setting a hand on the side of his face.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah He pulls me into his lap and I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing him back.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle at him before walking over and crawling on the bed over to him.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile wider and bite my lip, turning so I'm leaning against the wall again, "You know, I think I might not..." I play around, "I mean, this is ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I glance at him and smile playfully, still closing the blinds slowly to tease him.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I change into it once I shower and put my hair in a high ponytail before walking out and locking the door, closing the blinds.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I head into the bathroom and take a shower quick, grabbing a pair of my sister's extra lace-wear.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile, Let me get ready first.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle at him before backing back inside, leaning against the wall in the hallway. Break?

    Dec 8, 2012


As my artist’s statement explains, my work is utterly incomprehensible and is therefore full of deep significance.
— Calvin