User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rename The User Above You

    Bald-eagle-Person!! Haha!

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Oh I just search like "Blonde" or "Brown" Whatever the person looks like. It's pretty easy. :)

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Awsome!

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "Good idea." I Laughed with him. I took a sip of my drink. "Are you evil or good?"

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Name: Sophia Ginger Age: 16 Gender: Female Species: Human Role: Rebel Capibility(Humans only vampire are fast and strong): Very strong and Athletic. Weapon(Human only): She usually Carries around a Wo

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Okay :) lets see....

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    ^^this an example of what I'm looking for :)

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Name: Athena Side (evil or good.): Good (This is only for one of the main Charcaters) Power from god/goddess: Goddess of Wisdom, Warfare, Strategy, Heroic Endeavor, Handicrafts and Reason Appearance ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    In the year 2015 the gods and goddesses were arguing on how Hades was invading their territory. Hades has on of the best armies. There are 1 army for Hades. ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I smiled, "I bet." I took a sip of my drink. "Its kinda weird that they sell them At bars though."

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The New Infinity (open/ not started)

    Alright thanx :)

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Exuse me but I dont think you got the memo that its a bad Idea to tell me what do to." I smiled. "Okay why is everyone here trying to ...

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    "I can tell." I turned foward, laughing. "Are you still sad?" I asked grinning.

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    I cant wait :) !!!

    Feb 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Character Tavern

    I laughed. "Nice try." My eyes changed to pink. "Your funny..."

    Feb 20, 2012


Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.
— Mark Twain