User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I stay uncontious but my lips turn deeper into a red, the broken bones slowly pricing back together in my neck.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I get to the patio and turn it off, feeling someone behind me. I turn around and freeze when I see a guy there, glancing down at what I'm ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I shake my head, standing again, "I'll be right back. Gotta go to the patio for a sec. I forgot to turn off the heater."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and finish, putting them on a plate before walking over to him and sliding the plate on his lap. I lay back down atop the covers and ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay. Lol.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I find some one and put it on the stove, taking out eggs.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Lol. Okay.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and glance at him, looking for some pans.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and sit up, throwing a bra and underwear on before standing and walking to the kitchen in the same room, "Yes, I do."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Okay. Lol.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I shake my head, "But I'm making you breakfast."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Awww. I want to see a picture of him so bad right now.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I nod and cuddle into his chest, "This bed is so comfy I don't want to get up."

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Lol. I understand.

    Dec 8, 2012


It's a pity the dictionary has only one definition of beauty. In my world, there are 7.9 billion types of it- all different and still beautiful.
— anne27