User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Aphrodite- I looked out from my balcony and saw that Pan guy. I rolled my eyes and walked back in my room, doing my makeup again. I walked outside and ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Mount Olympus (Started)

    Aphrodite- Yeah, yeah. Blah, blah , blah. When she finds out what we're really planning on doing, and when she gets her heart broken then she'll be begging for mercy ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Brooklyn I turned away from the door and leaned on it. This wasn't going to be easy. I walked out with my hands in my pockets. The king is going ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Brooklyn|Castle- walking to hotel. He didn't Answer and I started getting worried. I got from my room and ran out the door and put on my Jacket going to look ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    I'll have Brooklyn notice. Brooklyn|castle I walked inside and was looking for Draco to help me train. I knocked on his door and walked in, no one was there. I ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Im adding more info for Rayah :)

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Well then... :P

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Yess... I'm also adding more pics :)

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Its on her profile. Shes Middle class :)

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Thats a good thing...right?

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Brooklyn| Club fire I smiled at him. Have fun! I won't tell anyone. I winked at him and walked out and put my hands in my pockets getting back on ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Okay I'll change it :)

    Feb 28, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness. [Accepting]

    Name: Rayah Sparx Age(13 - 19): 16 Race(include details on what your other form,pet or instrument is.): She's a dreanic. She has guitar that she usually has with her. Shes ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Name: Rayah Sparx Age(13 - 19): 16 Race(include details on what your other form,pet or instrument is.): She's a middle class Dreanic. She has guitar that she usually has with ...

    Feb 28, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Battle To Happiness DT

    Do we post profiles here?

    Feb 28, 2012


The function of education is to teach one to think intensively and to think critically. Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.
— Martin Luther King, Jr.