User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- He splashed me, I splashed him back and dove in. I kept splashing him, a smile never coming off my face.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I looked away from him. He eyed me up and down and I glanced at Jace who looked pissed.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I shrugged, "We'll just have to find out then." I got up and walked out the door, Jace walking not far behind me.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- I smiled back at him, "Your going to get soaking wet!" I said laughing. He shrugged and I sat on the water looking at him. "You are so crazy." ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "He's not flirting...well I don't think he is." I looked away again and sat on the bed. "Why would he anyway? He barely knows me."

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Jace, He knows about us though." I said. "Right?"

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Mia|Principal I shrugged. "I think he means we have detention for like the rest of the month." I smiled and stood up. "Works for me." And I was just about ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "What? He doesn't like me, he just met me." I said looking at him.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- "I don't know! I just want to see the sand and the water." I said laughing. I felt the sand and fell, closing my eyes.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I shrugged. "I don't know really...I don't think he's looking at me...that way..." I looked away.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "What do you mean?" I asked crossing my arms.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Animal Shifters DT

    Yeah, who would create the most interesting one?

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I nodded and walked upstairs with him and he closed the door behind me, looking at me. "What?" I asked.

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "People think I look younger, like I'm fifteen. But they say I act like I'm twenty." I smiled. "It confuses me. They always underestimate me just because I'm the daughter ...

    Mar 10, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- "Yeah It was kinda weird wasn't it," I laughed. I stood up and walked around the tree. I could see Hook's ship. I smiled and ran towards it.

    Mar 10, 2012


I am deeply disturbed by your ability to meow.
— Carina