User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Oh crap..." I said. "That's not good," I frowned. "Is there something I can do to help?" I asked resting my arms on the counter.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "How is he?" I asked taking a drink, "Is he okay?" I leaned back and crossed my arms.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I smiled, "Yeah." I hugged him. "I missed you soo much." I let go. "Have you been here the whole time?" I asked.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "I don't know, she just said that she loves you and she thinks your hot and everything." I said looking down at the floor. "Something like that. I didn't know ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Um, well this is kinda funny buy you know Katie? The one that came in a couple days ago?" I smiled. "She likes you," I said looking at him.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Sure :)

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: SuperPower Highschool (started)

    Mia|dorm After about 30 minutes of getting all conposed I walked over to Clark. And stood beside him. "What's our homework?" I asked yawning.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Rayah-evil I saw a black panther tackle Hunter and that's when I lost it. Knowone hurt's my friends, nor my teamates. I headed for him and shifted. I Tackled the ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Sanctuary (Started)

    Brooklyn|Walking to preserve. Saying goodbye to King Charles was really hard to do. He was like my father but, I knew that going to the preserve would be best for ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    Okay. I smiled. "For me, the first thing my mom did when I git there was make me Go to the underworld, then she made me fight Hades, then he ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Good." I sat down. "Shit, I'm so freaking exausted." I motioned over the bartender. "3 Shots of whatever will wake me up." He nodded and passed me three shots of ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I looked into his eyes, I haven't seen them for what seemed like forever. I touched the side of his face. "Have you been sleeping?"

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I smiled, "It wasn't easy." I kissed him. " I missed you, Jace." I hugged him. "Well, the good thing is he gave up." I said smiling. "But he almost ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    :3 days later: I has bruises, cuts, and Looked horrible. But I made it, Hades almost killed me. I tried to remember where I told Jace I'd meet him. That ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    A tear ran down my cheek and I started walking towards the door, I looked back, and then quickly pushed through the doors and transported myself to the underworld. Okay ...

    Mar 11, 2012


The tools of conquest do not necessarily come with bombs and explosions and fallout. There are weapons that are simply thoughts, attitudes, prejudices; to be found only in the minds of men. For the record, prejudices can kill, and suspicions can destroy. A thoughtless, frightened search for a scapegoat has a fallout all of its own.
— Rod Serling, Twilight Zone