User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Yeah, Zeus is pissed." I said laughing. "When I went down there a couple days ago, Ares, Zues, Athena, You're dad and my mom were arguing about how their kids ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    Ughh I'm sooo stupid today :P *Changes it*

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I nodded as Jace and Natallie walked over. I turned to Natallie, "Oh and You're mom called me and sounded pissed off because she couldn't find you. Just letting you ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "I was put in Hades group. It was hard." I laughed. "Where you just fighting against the dead or were you assigned to certain people?"

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Randomosity Re: Three Word Story

    Field that had

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I smiled and sat down next to him. "When is It your turn to go into the war against Hades? I just got back from it, as you could tell..." ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Rayah- Bad. I looked around, people still looking at me. "What??!" I asked angrily. They all looked away and I crossed my arms. I let out a smirk and got ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    Natallie nodded her head. I rested my head on Jace. "Tell your dad I said Hi," I told Andrew.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Rayah-evil I nodded, "Take a right down the hall and look for a silver door." I smiled and walked away. I came to my Base and ran inside, everyone looked ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    Yeah, four.

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Rayah- Evil "Because I'm just like that," I said putting my arms down. "And I'm weak righy now anyway so I can't hurt you even If I wanted to."

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: Animal Shifters (Started! Accepting with Permission!)

    Rayah-evil I heard someone call for help and ran for it. It was the good guys. I stopped about 3 feet away from him. I felt bad for the poor ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    I turned to see Andrew, "Hey Andrew!" I said smiling. "You looking for something?" I said pulling his phone out of my pocket. "I was going to give it to ...

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Grand Heist (Started)

    Name: Gabi Ross Gender: Female Age: 19 Nationality: English Position: Hacker Appearance: (Pictures allowed): She has Blonde hair and brown eyes. She is 5'5" History: (Include criminal activities befor

    Mar 11, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [1]

    "Oh Jace this is Natallie, Athena's daughter." I said smiling. "Hey." Natallie smiles. "So you're the Jace Rayah's always been talking about?" I she giggles and I blushed.

    Mar 11, 2012


I have lived through much, and now I think I have found what is needed for happiness. A quiet secluded life in the country, with the possibility of being useful to people to whom it is easy to do good... then rest, nature, books, music, love for one's neighbor - such is my idea of happiness.
— Leo Tolstoy