User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I smile and can't stop moving, crawling to the other side of the bed.

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle and nod, "I know right! I feel more hyper than I usually am..."

    Dec 9, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Ok.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I flash a smile, jumping down from him and running around like an idiot, "My emotions are like..." I try to touch the ceiling, "This high!" I say, my ...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    They'll come in soon. And sure. The Avalian thing would be cool.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I kiss him once more, long and deep, before pulling back and resting my forehead against his.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    I know, I know.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I make a small cut and drink from it before letting it heal, pushing his shoulders back so he's against the wall.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Lol. WB.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    Because summer school... *shudders* summer. Just no. And okay.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I pull back for a breath before nibbling his ear, my fangs tracing right below his jawline.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    No...I told you that in 8th grade I had the choice to either repeat two grades, 7th and 8th...or do summer school...

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I set a hand on the side of his face and let him, my legs around his waist.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The Lounge [17]

    8th grade. Got held back two years, remember? . People kept saying it was weird 'cause I was older than him... Lol.

    Dec 8, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Mount Olympus [7]

    Rayah I chuckle back and keep my eyes closed.

    Dec 8, 2012


Follow your passion. Stay true to yourself. Never follow someone else's path unless you're in the woods and you're lost and you see a path. By all means, you should follow that.
— Ellen DeGeneres