User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Katie- I shot him a look, "Fine." I muttered, "él va a desear no tomó esas fotos." Translation- He's gonna wish He never took those photos.

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: Haven (Starting)

    Katie- I looked over at Mark. "I don't cover my tracks because I don't care if I get caught, i'll just kick their ass." I said grinning evily and crossing ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Bella shakes her head, "Nah. I'm just regular, sure I can like do flips and stuff but nothing magical." she shrugs. "Where you from?"

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Bella sips her soda, "Do you have magical abilities? You look like the kind of person who would."

    Mar 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Sanctuary

    I do. ;)

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Bella shakes her head, "No, I'm from New York." She smiles. "But I come here often."

    Mar 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Sanctuary

    Fine "prisioner". Haha, and yeah I know I put it in her profile but Just to make sure. :)

    Mar 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Sanctuary

    *Nods.* haha Yeah I'm smart. How about she reads Aurora's mind and finds out that She's keeping Draco Hostle. Something like that since she can read minds long term.

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Nice to meet You Sai. Haven't seen you 'round. You from around here?" Bella asks putting her feet up on the table.

    Mar 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Sanctuary

    Okay. Yeah. But how will she know the rebels took him?

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Bella (The girl) orders a soda. She goes and sits by the other girl with the hood. "Hey, You look lonely." She smiled and sips her soda. "I'm Bella. You?"

    Mar 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Sanctuary

    Haha yeah me neither :) We'll wait for her to.

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I walk through the door and grab Jace's hand. Right as that happens a girl with long black hair, green eyes and all dressed in black walks in and goes ...

    Mar 15, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Sanctuary

    When are you doing the ambush scene?

    Mar 15, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Hooded girl? Who's that? :) I was just about to walk out when I saw a girl walk in and sit in the corner.

    Mar 15, 2012


Everything has to be taken on trust; truth is only that which is taken to be true. It's the currency of living. There may be nothing behind it, but it doesn't make any difference so long as it is honoured. One acts on assumptions. What do you assume?
— Player (Rosencrantz & Guildenstern Are Dead by Tom Stoppard)