User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Haha it did :) lol.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Hey Joey." I smiled, "You want Kalen back?" I asked not wanting to let go of him.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled, "Your gonna make a good father Jace." I smiled and kissed him on the cheek. Kalen grabs the glass again. When he finishes, he reaches out to me ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled, "I got it." I went over to the bar and ordered some apple juice. I sat back down next to Jace. "Kalen, You like apple juice? Sorry...I'm not ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smiled back at Kalen, "Are you hungry? Thirsty?" I asked crossing my arms. "Jace, come here for a sec," Jace yawns and walks over. "Isn't he adorable?!" I said ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "You like my dress?" I whispered smiling. "Aww...Your so cute, I want a kid now," I smiled and held him closer.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I pick him up and put him on my lap just as Jace wakes up.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I wake up and look down at Kalen. "Hey." I smiled, "What are you doing up?" I whispered.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I nodded, "Me neither. But just try to sleep. You've been through alot today." I amiled and stood up, feeling alittle dizzy. I sit at a table across the room ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "Are you tired?" I asked looking up at him.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shrugged, "I think so." I whispered back. "When a goddess has childern with someone thats not immortal then They could have major powers, or just regular powers...Something like that." ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    He pulls me closer to him and I yawn, cuddling up against him. It was night, probrably about 12:00. I kept my eyes open.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I woke up in the same place, In Jace's arm. I flashed a smile at him and tried to stand but he wouldn't let me go.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I smile back and let him hug me, the saddness dissapearing. "I'm sorry." I leaned against the wall and closed my eyes, dozing off into sleep.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shook my head, "No. Don't apologize. I should be the one apologizing." I let go and crossed my arms taking a deep breath.

    Mar 16, 2012


Remember when dad's shoulders were the highest place on earth and your mom was your hero? Race issues were about who ran the fastest, war was only a car game. The most pain you felt was when you skinned your knees, and good byes only meant tomorrow? And we couldn't wait to grow up.
— Unknown