User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I look over at Jace and feel like I'm about to faint, everything gets blurry and My head starts to hurt.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse- I saw that Ivan guy and I rolled my eyes. Who does he think he is? And I've never heard of whoever his father is. I crossed my arms ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I put it back on my belt and sat down, trying to get the thought that the puppy is dangerous, out of my head.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I stepped towards it, cautiously, a hand on my gun just in case. Jace came up and scared me. I screamed and quickly pointed my gun at him. I put ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I peeked over his shoulder, "But It tried to kill me." I said slowly walking around him, still keeping a tight grip on him.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    "I've been fine." I said crossing my arms. She put the puppy towards me and I hid behind Jace, "Get that thing away from me!"

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Bella peeks up and walks over to me, "You okay? I could feel the pressure all the way from over there." She asks putting a hand on my shoulder. I ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- I looked at Ardy and shot him a look. I got up and wen't on a branch on the other side of the tree and did the same thing ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    (Yeah lol) I smiled, "That puppy tried to kill me, just to let you know." I said crossing my arms.

    Mar 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    I POSTED. Haha lol :D

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Jace rushes over to me and theres black all over my face, from the smoke. I cough one more time and look up at Jace, "W-What happened?"

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse- I crossed my arms and smiled, "Name's Jesse. I'm an Elite and am A master of fighting. I'm turning twenty in a couple of days and I like guns." ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: Neverland (Started!!!)

    Rayah- I covered my mouth, to keep from laughing. "N-No she doesn't it's just hot out here," I said trying to cover up for her. I smiled as Peter shrugged, ...

    Mar 16, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    YAY! Are you gonna start us off with your characters?

    Mar 16, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I stood up and coughed, Fire coming out of my mouth. I groaned and slid back down the wall.

    Mar 16, 2012


As if you were on fire from within. The moon lives in the lining of your skin.
— Pablo Neruda