User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: Unbroken (taken)

    Cher I wake the next morning, my eyes red from crying in my sleep. I've always done this since my parents died, and the crazy thing is, that, I don't ...

    Aug 4, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Btw, YWS isn't working on my computer- it's @Luke . So @KatieHalltiner allowed me to log into hers to show you guys. :)

    Jul 25, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    I got a new guitar last week~ image.jpg And a new one yesterday~ image.jpg Photo credit to Micheal. :)

    Jul 25, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    Luke! It was so fun to go to the One Direction concert and watch you preform! You're awesome and I love those pics!

    Jul 21, 2013
  • Archive Re: Unbroken (taken)

    Cher This is interesting. Very interesting, if I must say. We all sit by the fire and my eyes watch the flames. Samantha scoots closer to Derrick and I glance ...

    Jul 19, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I smile and nod, "I guess," I set a hand on my stomach and rest my forehead against his.

    Jul 3, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie "The baby...she told me somehow that you were hurt. She told me that you weren't well. So...I just...yeah," I reply, burning red.

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I hesitate a shrug, "I just thought you'd wait for me."

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie "I flashed here," I reply, "Looking for you."

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I glance back at him and hesitate before sitting by his feet, looking down at my stomach.

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I swallow and study him for a few seconds before standing and turning away, running a hand through my hair.

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    ...she's had healing. XD Jackie I shake my head, my face slightly pale, "You need it."

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I look up and freak out, running to him and using my healing.

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I give up and just plop down, burying my head in my hands.

    Jul 2, 2013
  • Archive Re: Los Angeles

    Jackie I break free and desenigrate, ending up at home and looking around for him.

    Jul 2, 2013


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer