User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Awww....I feel like I'm about to faint again...Oh no...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Haha. I need to do homework but I'm too lazy...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I stand, unbalance and nod, "Uh yeah, I think so." I put my hand to my stomach. "God...that's not good," I closed my eyes and open them again.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol, I'm trying to hide from my younger brother, that's why I'm on my phone. Lol. *High fives UpAndOut* My younger brother is nine. Lol.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Riley giggles and makes vines come and wrap up Monique. Her trying to get out. Logan claps and walks over to Jace Riley doing the same. I slowly wake, a ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol yay! Write the cocky Ronaldo post!!! :D oh shoot I still have homework too....

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Monique stands and shakes out the pain. Kicking me aside. She looks at Logan and smiles, "Hey, Come here," She says bending down to his height. Logan slowly takes a ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    I'm fourteen. Lol.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Monique slowly wakes and stands. She see's me and tackles me to the ground, and punches me knocking me uncontious.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol...I think I'm the youngest one here...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I hold my kids tight, not wanting to let go until I see Kelly. I run over to her and knelt beside her, checking her pulse. "She-She..." I looked up ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I shrugged, "To have a perfect family. To have my kids back." I smiled. "What about you?"

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol. I was born on March 3rd. And I have light-sea-green eyes. Lol.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I turned my head to him, still on the floor. "Thats the problem. I don't know what I want to talk about." I smile.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Yeah, I have long, kinda curly blonde hair, green eyes, a few freckles across my nose and I am 5'4" lol.

    Mar 18, 2012


We all share half a braincell that bounces like a windows screensaver
— WeepingWisteria