User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Haha. Alright.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol LHeart. Lol. Lol. *Does the same as L.*

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Lol. Suddenly I wen't black. Kalen releases his arm and frowns, knowing theres nothing he can do.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    I'M SOWWIE!!!! *Huggles tgirly again*

    Mar 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol *Fist-bumps tgirly*

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Oh! I have an Idea! How about Rayah dies and then Riley figures out she has a second power of reviving!lol My pulse grows slightly higher, but not enough strength ...

    Mar 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Awwww....*Huggles tgirly*

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Suddenly, I lost all my senses. And I could feel my pulse almost about to fail on me. Logan and Riley led Jace over to me.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol. Maybe I like procrastinating or whatever that word you said was. :P

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Suddenly everything goes blurry, I couldn't move. I slowly closed my eyes and let a moan escape my lips.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Nooo...I'm gonna wait till like 10:00 lol

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Monique laughs and sends lighting out of her hand to force Andrew into the wall. She tuns back to me and kicks me in the stomach again. I clech myself ...

    Mar 18, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Yeah. Lol I've been fainting all week.

    Mar 18, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I start to walk over to Jace when Monique tackles me again. I weakly push her off me and she punches me, pinning me against the wall. She knees me ...

    Mar 18, 2012


Tell me, what is it you plan to do / with your one wild and precious life?
— Mary Oliver