User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I looked over at Jace and shrugged, looking back at Riley. "I just-" I stopped myself. "Never mind."

    Mar 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    It won't let me delete it because someone else already posted after me.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Sure. :D

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I was still freaked out. I didn't answer him and didn't even look at him. I looked at Riley and started braiding her hair.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Yep. Sure.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Monique runs out and I look at Jace worried. I stand, unbalanced. I sit and take Riley back in my arms.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Monique looks at me again and I scream, Jace taking Riley. I fall to the floor and tears run down my cheek.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Grand Heist DT

    Lol yesss... :D

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    The pain stops again and I stumble backwards into Jace crying. Logan looking at me Sadly.

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    The pain stops, and I drop to my knees. She looks at Kalen as in a warning and turns back to me. She stares me in the eyes again and ...

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    Monique shrugs and looks me in the eyes. "You know your weakness? The one Gray did to you?" She said concentrating on my mind. Suddenly I scream and start pulling ...

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I stand. "Look, I really don't care if you apologize. You took my kids from me." I crossed my arms. She looks at me sadly. "I'm sorry for that. And ...

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I eyed him. "Well..." I trailed off. "Whatever." I looked over to my right and Monique was back up. "Shoot." She looks at me and smiles. "Hey. Look I'm sorry ...

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    She drops me and I stand up, dusting myself off. "Thank you." I walked back over and sat down. "No more tricks or I'm gonna set your hair on fire." ...

    Mar 19, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Moosehead Tavern [2]

    I grinned and nodded. "Oh yeah." I smiled and looked over at Jace. Riley starts playing around with her powers and makes vines come and hang me from the celing ...

    Mar 19, 2012


Remember: no stress allowed. Have fun, and learn from your fellow writers - that's what storybooks are all about.
— Wolfi