User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse I sense somethings going on with Micah and I know what it is. I have feelings for him but haven't been able to tell him yet. I nod at ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smiled back at him. "Your too amazing." I lean over and kiss him on the cheek.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    After he orders what I want, I smile. "Thanks." I look over the garden again. "Those Roses are my favorite," I said grinning.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Vampire Academy

    Yep:)

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile, hearing what he says and blush. "Thanks, Your cute." I looked over at him.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    I know. Shoot here she comes.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded and put the menu aside. "It's beautiful out here." I said looking over the garden.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol. My mom keeps walking in and I have to keep logging on and off!! :(

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded, "You like salad?" I ask looking up from the menu.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nod. "Sure." I open my eyes and look at a menu. "What are you thinking of getting?" I asked.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile back at him and bite my lip. "Uh...You pick for me," I said Closing my eyes.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Rayah- I walk in the resort, and see Jace. I sit across from him and smile. "Hey." I look him in the eyes and grab his hand. "Wucha wanna do?"

    Mar 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Same. So I might be on and off like constantly. So my mom won't see. Lol.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    My mom doesn't want me on right now but I'm still staying on. Sucks for her. Lol.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Okay. I posted! :D

    Mar 19, 2012


Owning our story can be hard but not nearly as difficult as spending our lives running from it. Embracing our vulnerabilities is risky but not nearly as dangerous as giving up on love and belonging and joy—the experiences that make us the most vulnerable. Only when we are brave enough to explore the darkness will we discover the infinite power of our light.
— Brené Brown