User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Oh. Okay. *Swears at phone.* this thing won't freaking work right!!!

    Mar 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    What? No. Lol. This stupid phone takes forever to load. And it's hard to type as fast As I usually do. :P

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I giggled, "Fine. Um... Swimming?" I shrugged.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    I know. I'm still reading over the posts it's just I'm on my stupid I-Phone and I don't wanna really get into anything big. I don't really trust I-Phone 4S. ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smiled, "Then...I have no clue." I grinned evilly.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Oh whatever. I'll do it tommarow.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shrugged, "What do you wanna do?" I asked looking back up at him.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Shoot! I was just about to post my profile when the whole internet failed on me. Thank you internet.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    He sets a hand on the side of my face and My heart flutters. I blush and look down, biting my lip.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Okay I'm on my phone so If I mis-spell then sorry. Lol. I lean away and look up at him smiling. "Wow..." I said studdering.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Jace leans in and I lean in. Our lips meet and Sparks fly. I didn't want to let go.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Shoot. Gotta go. Got caught. Bye!

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shrug, "Push me all you want." I smiled.

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    He wraps an arm around me and I feel sparks, almost like its meant to be. I look over at him and smile. "You don't have to hesitate around me." ...

    Mar 20, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile back at him and stand, looking over the balcony. I take a deep breath and breathe in the fresh air.

    Mar 20, 2012


The most important service rendered by the press and the magazines is that of educating people to approach printed matter with distrust.
— Samuel Butler