User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: Tuckers Academy DT

    Okay! :D

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    A guy shoots another guy and I nod. "Yeah. Blood and gore, baby!" I laughed.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Tuckers Academy DT

    I was thinking Dani and Caius. Only if MM approves. :D

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded, "Agreed." I smiled and grabbed his hand. I looked back at the T.V. "Oh! CSI is on!" I said clicking it.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Tuckers Academy DT

    Sure. What about couples?

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded and finished putting my hair up. Next, was the eyeliner. I put that and mascara on and sat down next to Jace again. "I'm not seeing anyone besides ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Hm. I can't do it tonight but I'll do it tommarow.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I looked over at him. "Huh? You really thought I haven't had more boyfriends?" I looked at him in surprise. "I've had three boyfriends before you." I said putting my ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Tuckers Academy DT

    :D

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "Tell me." I said looking at myself in the mirror.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: Tuckers Academy DT

    Dani could be friends with both of you guys.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol. SOOOO cute.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded, "Yep. Why?" I asked getting up and washing my face in the bathroom.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    And btw Rocky I love your new Avvie.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I look over at him. "Yeah I said that For like the third time." I said laughing and turning back to the T.V.

    Mar 23, 2012


Doors are for people with no imagination.
— Skulduggery Pleasant