User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "Don't get hurt by it. It's a compliment." I smiled at him. "Don't be That way." I gave him a playfull grin.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    ...What happens? I'm very confused.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Then...Why don't you just post?

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shake my head. "No, I love it. I love your hair." I said swifting it to one side and then the other.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Posting what?

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    It's helpful. :D

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I looked at him and started playing with his har. "I totally love how you have Justin Bieber hair." I said laughing.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I laughed, "Yeah, I know." I turned my focus back to the T.V.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Mountain Children-- Not started, Closed!

    Name- Ivanna Vans Gender- Female Age- (between 12 and 20) 17 Power- Earth Shaker Personality- She really loves to just hang out and laugh. She has comeback. Total additide and ...

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I look over at him, knowing what He's thinking. "Really?" I chuckle, "I'm not gonna throw you off a balcony."

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I laughed, "Yep." The guy on t.v throws another guy off a balcony 25 stories up and I cringed. "God, That's gotta hurt."

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Yes, I bet you do. :D

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smiled, "Well if someone sees that we killed someone then we're going to Jail. I didn't want that to happen." I shrugged.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Haha. Amazing MM.

    Mar 23, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I sit back down and look at Jace, him, shaking his head. "What?"

    Mar 23, 2012


Why should Caesar just get to stomp around like a giant while the rest of us try not to get smushed under his big feet? Brutus is just as cute as Caesar, right? Brutus is just as smart as Caesar, people totally like Brutus just as much as they like Caesar, and when did it become okay for one person to be the boss of everybody because that's not what Rome is about! We should totally just stab Caesar!
— Gretchen Wieners