User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Lol. I don't know actually. :D

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shake my head at him. "Ha." I smiled, leaned over and kissed him. "Are you tired?"

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile, "Sorry." I plop down back on the couch and turn the T.V on. "Go back to bed if you want."

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I meet Charlie at the bar. He smiles and grabs something in his jacket, handing it to me. I roll my eyes and grab it, seeing its his number. I ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    I'll brb.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Yeah.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "Don't worry 'bout it." I said as I stepped into the halls, walking towards the bar.-

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shake my head, "Nope. Your staying." I said opening the door and walking out.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    POSTED.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "My friend. This guy wants to talk to me. He's meeting me here in about five minutes or ten." I said standing. "I'm going down to wait for him."

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Stadium (In the Process of Ending/No longer accepting)

    Jesse They blow the horn and I run at full speed, clashing any animal I see. I flip over one. I keep running and one of them clashes me across ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    Sureee

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [1]

    It will say attach image at the bottom. Where it has the checklist. Then, press browse and it will go to your pics.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded, looking over at him, smiling. "Yeah." I stood up and walked over to my phone, it vibrating. "Hello..." I continued, "No. T-Tell him-" "No, just tell him that ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I look up at him. "Your right." I rolled on my back. "My naïve just took over." I sad wiping the tears from my face.

    Mar 23, 2012


If you don't know it's impossible it's easier to do. And because nobody's done it before, they haven't made up rules to stop anyone doing that again, yet.
— Neil Gaiman