User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I looked over at him. "Wucha doing?" I laugh.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Thanks! lol. I was hyper when I wrote my sig.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nod and get up, doing the same thing he did, locking myself in the bathroom and coming back out with a gray tank top and skinny jeans. I sat ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    I got new avvie and sig too. lol.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "What are you smiling about?" I chuckle.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile and look over at him. "You look tired." I sighed. "Go back to bed."

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "You buried you face in it." I chuckled and wrapped an arm around him.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Rousseau's Academy 3 | Permission Only

    Shyla| Walking towards academy I finished my shift at the club. mostly everyone there only ordered drinks, so, that's good. I finished cleaning the glasses and quickly grabbing my jacket, ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Creativemuse posted!! Go ahead MM!

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Hey peoples! I'm baaccckkk.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile, "Fine." I take a deep breath as well and shake my head at him. "How does my hair smell?" I chuckled.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    OKAY! Now I gtg. Byeeeeeeee :(

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. :D I'm fourteen and still got swagg.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I finally fall asleep and wake up to the sun. I yawn, still in Jace's arm and slowly tried to take his arms off me but he wouldn't let go.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. Well, atleast you realized it. :smt023

    Mar 24, 2012


Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path then by all means you should follow that.
— Ellen Degeneres