User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    ....Something....

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shrug, "I don't think I should make the decision..." I smiled.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Ikr. I might be on and off if the teacher walks in. So yeah. In my school, it depends what you do and how bad. I did something...Pretty bad and ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. Detentions so boring, i'm like the only normal person here.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile and jump down, prancing on the couch next to Jace. "Yess?" I asked laughing.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Yeah. Its a chicken place. Lol. Btw I'm in detention right now. Lolz.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Yep. :D

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I laughed and looked at him. "I feel high." I smirked and jumped off his lap and started jumping on the bed, dancing crazily to no music whatsoever.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. This would be a good chance to have Danu show off her powers. :P

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smiled, "Yeah I know, I just wanted to say that." I laughed and looked over at him.

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: Tucker's Academy (2+ slots left, Starting)

    Dani- I looked over at Caius and sent a confused look at him. He nodded and I nodded. I concentrated on this one guy that was heading towards me, knowing ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. :D so what are they fightinh for?

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile and tilt my head back in laughter, "Oh my god Jace." I put my hand over my face. "That was kinda random."

    Mar 24, 2012
  • Archive Re: The War For Olympus *Two Spots left - Started*

    Heres my profile! Name: Rayah Sparx Godly Parent: Aphrodite Juggernaut Power: (This can range in any sort of power normally something from said godly parent.): Whoever hears her sing will ...

    Mar 24, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    For him, they're best friends lol.

    Mar 24, 2012


The words you speak become the house you live in.
— Hafiz