User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Charlie smiles, "Ha, Told you." He sighs. My mind is all over the place. I sigh and look at Charlie. "Just a question. Why do you want me back?" I ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. TWIST. Lol. Haha Rocky. You werent expecting that were you? *Grins evilly*

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Charlie shrugs, "Your gonna like me sooner or later." He says sitting at my side. "Tell me how this makes you feel." He cups my chin and kisses me. I ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Charlie rolls his eyes and turns back to me. "Rayah, I know you do." He said smiling. I close my eyes unsure and turn foward away from him. "I might ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    I'm so confused! :|

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Charlie loses it and forms blue fire in his fit but destingishes it before making me mad. I looked over at them. "Wow, you guys haven't killed eachother. That's good." ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    I have no idea what your talking bout biggles.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    LOL. Spanish is the only second language I know.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "Atleast if we were to get back together, our relationship wouldn't be illegal." He smirked.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "You know, I broke up with her." He said crossing his arms smiling.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Morning

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    LOL. Great.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Charlie looks over at Jace. "I dated her for three years. I think she would've left earlier." He chuckled.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. Haha. :)

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Yea. Just in my story. Lol.

    Mar 25, 2012


He who has a why to live for can bear with almost any how.
— Friedrich Nietzsche