User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    You like my pic? Its adorable isn't it? Lol. I had to pick it. Lol.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "I...Am...dead...." I mumbled flipping on my back to face him.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    You have a baby face? Wow...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    No I like started screaming and hid behind my boyfriend and he killed it. I was like. "HA! Your dead now Spider, Yeah I said it!" Lol I overreacted.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shake my head in the pillow. "No..." I mumbled.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Totally.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    I hate spiders so much. One time at school I saw one and started screaming in the middle of an exam. Lol.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I sat up. "Shit. This isn't good." I looked for my phone. "Where the hell is my phone?!" I found it behind a pillow and called Bella. "Hey." "No, just ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    That is seriously gross....

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    EW!! Gross! Wtf Biggles!

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded and put my hand over my face. "Oh mom is gonna..."

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    LOL! Wanna see that!!! I'll kill it! *Climbs through phone onto Rockys side and stomps on spider then comes back through to my side*

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    No, Its awesome. Lol Where is rocky?

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Yea. There are earthquakes. But when I was there none came. Thank god.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Has anyone noticed Rocky is gone? Where is she?

    Mar 25, 2012


Go and make interesting mistakes, make amazing mistakes, make glorious and fantastic mistakes. Break rules. Leave the world more interesting for your being here.
— Neil Gaiman