User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    What do you mean?

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah I look at both of them. "THAT is cool." I smiled. "My stupid mom won't let me leave Earth." I mumbled.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Ikr.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah I nodded, "Demi-goddess. When I turn twenty I'm a goddess."

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    My phone is about to die again....

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    He confuses me.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah I smiled, "Awesome." I nodded. "I'm actually from Olympus."

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    I'm waisting my sunday watching freaking two games of basketball. *Sighs*

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    ....Lol....

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah "Nope, Let's just say I'm...from a place like heaven." I took a sip of my drink. "What about you?"

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. Haha. When is vamp gonna post? He's online...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah I smiled, "Whatever you say..." I looked at him playfully. I turned to the bartender ."Yo bartender, Can I get a refill?"

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah I nodded, "Nice to meet you." I said turning foward. "You seem defensive. I won't hurt you." I laughed and sipped my drink.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Archive Re: The Inn

    Rayah I started getting bored so I turned to the guy that just sat down. "Hey, I'm Rayah." I said smiling at him.

    Mar 25, 2012


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan