User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Good luck at the talent show though. :D

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I dial his number, taking a deep breath. Please don't answer... I hear him Say 'Hello.' Dammit! "Uh, Hey daddy." I said innocently. He replies- Hey honey, is everything alright? ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    My eyes widened. "Oh my god..." I swallowed. "Do I need to tell him?" Jesse nods, "He's gonna find out sooner or later, Rayah." I sigh. "Gimme my phone."

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded, "Oh." I looked over at Jesse who was pacing around the room. She stopped and looked at me. "What the hell are you gonna tell dad?" she asks, ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    :(

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Huh?

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. I'm just kidding. Different people like different things.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I shake my head. "What?" I look over at Jesse. "Why are you here?"

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded, "Yeah, My stomach just hurts." I said still dazed.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    What?! *Gasps* that is... An epic fail.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I open my eyes. "What the hell..." I mumble setting a hand on my stomach.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. I love it. Ohh! My sushi is here!!

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Jesse backs up, thinking of what she could do. She thinks of a strategy her father taught her. "Wait." She slides me around to her. "C'mon." She says hoping it ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    I know right! It's amazing.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Jesse freaks out, "We need to get some water in her." She looks for some and gets a water bottle, putting some in my mouth and pours it over my ...

    Mar 25, 2012


I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights