User avatar

PixieStix

Pix

  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "What the hell are you talking about?!" I said confused. "You are starting to creep me out." I said backing away.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I look confused at him. "Who the hell is Riley and Logan?" I feel something in my stomach move and I move with it, putting my hand on my stomach.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I nodded, "Good." I stood up, and tried to get my balance. I looked in the mirror. My stomach wasn't huge, it was slightly bigger then usual. I turned to ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. Canada's got talent. There's an Americas got talent. Ha.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    I smile, "What did he say to you? Did he yell?"

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. Ha! That would've been funny.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    "Daddy?" Hey sweetheart, everythings gonna be okay, I promise. I nodded, "I know, don't worry." Alright, If you need anything. Please darling, call me. I smiled, "I promise." I hung ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Yeah. He doesn't like to yell at anyone.

    Mar 26, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Well, It's not a good thing. Zeus already knows. And the will probrably send people for her. So, keep indoors until the baby is born. He says hoping he's right. ...

    Mar 26, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Haha. Lol. Poor Jace. I was thinking of having him yell at Jace but....He's not the yelling type. Lol.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    He sighs over the phone, I know you mean what you say, son. He says calmly. The best thing you can do now is just wait, and see what happens. ...

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Well...whatever. :)

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    Is she okay? Is she hurting? He asks concerned.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • OOC Archive Re: The Stadium DT [2]

    Lol. I think he already left.

    Mar 25, 2012
  • Completed Hall of Fame Re: Valentino's [1]

    My Dad sighs over the phone. What the hell were you thinking? My dad screams over the phone.

    Mar 25, 2012


When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb